Monday, May 12, 2014

Another Top For Me!

Here's top number 2 and I am loving it!


It's the Day Tripper from Schwinn and Schwinn and it's awesome.  Super fast prep and sew, and the fit is so nice!  There are a number of options to make it your own....shoulder tabs, pockets, sleeve lengths and 3 bodice lengths.


My fabric is a lightweight jersey triangle arrow from girl charlee and the trim pieces are organic cotton interlock, embers, from NearSeaNaturals (which, by the way has just joined forces with organic cotton plus for a whole lot of organic sewing awesomeness all in one place, AND they are currently having a little re-opening sale!)  I cut the medium at the 24" length, short sleeves, and the pockets.  The only modification I will make is to stitch down the pockets to the front because they keep poofing out and I might try the 26" length next time!


This one is a total winner and I will be sewing another up for this spring and summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment